- Problem-solving (one BIG question broken down into smaller, more manageable pieces).
- WebAssign Workshop
A dog leaves home and travels north at 3 m/s for 20 s. He sees a cat and chases it north at 12 m/s for 5 s. The cat climbs a tree and the dog stops and barks at it for 10 s. He then turns back for home and trots in that direction at 2 m/s for 15 s. He sits down.
- How far and in what direction is he from home?
- what total distance did he cover?
- what was his average speed?
- produce a (NEAT, ACCURATE) postion vs. time graph of this event.